Are you an international master’s degree student or an international doctoral researcher from the University of Helsinki? Do you want to build a career in Finland? Do you want to gain professional networks during your studies and get more insight into Finnish working life?
If so, apply now for the HelsinkiUNI International Talent Programme (UNITalent).
During this programme, Finnish companies host groups of international talents from the University of Helsinki, with a primary focus on sharing knowledge and experiences related to their respective fields, as well as offering guidance on networking and career opportunities.
Application period: 30.10. – 15.11.2023, application starts on 30.10. at 9:00 a.m
Programme duration: 1st February to 25th of April 2024. The programme begins with a joint kick-off session on 1st of February 2024. The groups meet 2-3 times with the host organization during the programme and it ends with a common closing event on April 25.
Who can apply: For more information visit Target groups & eligibility
Host organisations for 2023-2024 are now chosen. We have 12 interesting host organisations from different fields this year.
- Please read the host organisations’ profiles carefully.
- Choose your first and second choice hosts. Please check that your degree programme is mentioned on the host’s profile. The organisations have chosen Master’s and doctoral programmes according to the classification found on “What can you study with us?” page.
- Make sure you can commit to the schedule of the host organisation.
- Fill in the application form on the website, which includes a few short questions about your motivations and interests. Fill this in with thought, explain clearly why do you want to be part of this host’s group? There will be space to write max 150 words per choice.
- The organisation selects the participants based on the information in the application forms, in relation to their own motivations. (Read more the host company profiles).
- Please note that UNITalent is not a traineeship programme, it’s for sharing information and networking.
- Application deadline 15th November
- Career services will contact you about the outcome latest 18.12.2023.
UNITalent is coordinated by Career Services at the University of Helsinki.
Contact us at email@example.com.