This post is also available in: Finnish
The Kumpula Campus Library will open on Monday 3 September, 2018: The first floor will be available with its collections, facilities and services from Monday, but the second floor continues to be closed for renovation until the end of October.
Note these changes on the 1st floor
- The Examinarium electronic exam room has moved from the library to Chemicum (first floor, room A122).
- New self-service loan and return station is located next to the library entrance.
- Former group work room G108d has been turned into a silent reading room. In other words, there are two silent reading rooms next to each other at back corner of the floor.
- There are now four group work rooms on the first floor: G108a, G103c, G103e and G103g. Remember to reserve the group work room using your O365 calendar. Reservations are not taken at the library service desk.
- The former staff area on the left side of the entrance is now a group work area, which can be used without booking. Textbooks and reference books that may not be checked out are also located in this area.
The second floor is still closed
The second floor of the Kumpula Campus Library is still closed in September, as the renovation will continue there until the end of October 2018.
Faculty of Science personnel’s 24h access to the Kumpula campus library ended on 18 May, 2018. From now on, the library’s facilities are available to faculty staff during opening hours.
- Kumpula Campus Library to undergo refurbishment
- 24h access to the Kumpula Campus Library to end on May 18th, 2018
- The library will participate in Science Bazaar for new students on Thursday 30 August, 2018.