Altogether we have in Finland prepared 217 development models based on the development tasks revealed by the research. Unfortunately most of the models are available only in Finnish. At the Dong Hwa 2013 International Conference on Early Childhood Education Pro-Development a few of the models were translated into English.
- Hyvinkää: Kivistö Merja: Play, social relations and drama
- Hämeenlinna: Akselin, Marja-Liisa: Children’s choices
- Järvenpää: Pölkki, Taija: Outdoors, physical activity and safety
- Kerava: Söderqvist, Heli & Timo, Kati: Information technology, open simulations
- Nurmijärvi: Käyhkö, Marita: Supporting play
- Sipoo: Salomaa, Petra & Keski-Oja, Mervi: Supporting language development
- Tuusula: Joronen, Vesa: Quality and quality evaluation
- Jyrki Reunamo: Everyone has to participate
- Jyrki Reunamo: Planning models for ECEC teachers” (The importance of feedback in ECEC development)
Six of the Taiwanese models have also been translated in English. The full presentations can be found in the Dong Hwa conference book (try Google translator!)
- Sanmin day care center: How to decrease forbidden action in basic care situations?
- Sanmin day care center: How to help children crawl out of withdrawnness?
- Children that do more forbidden actions get more negative feedback and attention from the educators.
- How do teacher promote children to do some body movement during outdoor time?
- How to make free games culture that motivates role-playing?
- How to help children in their identity construction?