The online kick-off of our research project was held on February 17th 2021. We have now published the recordings and a summary of the discussions concerning what it requires of news media and advertisers to reduce their dependency of Silicon Valley tech giants.
The speakers in the event were:
- Professor Lucy Küng
- Petra Wikström, Director of Public Policy at Schibsted
- Alexander Fanta, a Brussels-based journalist at Netzpolitik.org
- Kasper Lindskow, Head of Research and Innovation at Ekstra Bladet
- Riikka-Maria Lemminki, Managing Director at Marketing Finland and
- Miapetra Kumpula-Natri, Member of the European Parliament