Student Ambassadors are student volunteers who love to share their
experiences and introduce others to the community. Ambassadors work in co-operation with the Education Services to better the university’s services for the students and convince new potential students why the University of Helsinki is the perfect match for them.
This is an exiting opportunity to take part in the university world and great way to enhance your university experience! You will also get a dibloma for being an ambassador and taking part to an Ambassador project.
Ambassadors project – what it’s all about?
The Ambassador project will last for one year. It includes following things:
– Three to four meetings! We are going to discuss the University of Helsinki marketing, what can we do for better service and how can we help the new potential students. Also we are going to share our experiences and thoughts.
– You have an opportunity to write an inspirational blog entities for Welcome to UH blog.
– You have an opportunity to help new students by answering the questions for example via Facebook (1-2 times in a year)
– You have an opportunity take part in different events; student fairs, Welcome Fair, University’s 375 anniversary events etc.
– We are going to have a great time! We bet that you are also going to make new friends. This is a chance to explore University of Helsinki in a new way.
How to apply?
We kindly ask you to send your application with
- short info who you are?
- what are you studying?
- why you want to become an ambassador?
to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2014.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope to see you soon!
Best regards, Education Services, University of Helsinki