Helsinki Language Technology group had 5 papers in the recent Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries (DHN 2018) Conference held on 7–9 March 2018 in Helsinki.
Distinguished Short Paper
- Jörg Tiedemann: Emerging Language Spaces Learned From Massively Multilingual Corpora [pdf]
- Emily Öhman, Kaisla Kajava: Sentimentator: Gamifying Fine-grained Sentiment Annotation [pdf]
- Yves Scherrer, Tanja Samardžić: ArchiMob: A multidialectal corpus of Swiss German oral history interviews [pdf]
- Seppo Nyrkkö: An approach to unsupervised ontology term tagging of dependency-parsed text using a Self-Organizing Map (SOM) [pdf]
- Mika Hämäläinen, Tanja Säily, Eetu Mäkelä: Normalizing Early English Letters for Neologism Retrieval [pdf]