Browzine brings all Helsinki University Library´s scholarly journal content together and allows you to access and browse e-journals in one interface.
Create a personal bookshelf
BrowZine makes it easy to build your customized bookshelf of favorite journals. To your bookshelf you can add articles from your preferred journals. You can also receive alerts when new articles become available and share article links with others by email, Twitter or bibliographic management systems.
BrowZine is also available for iOS and Android mobile devices. You can read your articles with remote access or download and save them to your device, when the articles can be accessed offline.
Read more on BrowZine on the library website
The collections include agriculture, animal and veterinary sciences, human, food and
nutrition sciences, plant sciences, environmental sciences, leisure and tourism.
Current topics such as food safety, animal health and welfare, environmental issues provide interesting reading to experts as well as anyone interested in agriculture, plants, nutrition or animal and food ethics.
Feedback, questions? : e-library[at]helsinki.fi
IOP Expanding Physics publishes high-quality texts from leading voices across the research landscape on key areas in physics and related subject areas. Library has acquire 20 new titles. See a list of new titles.
Questions, feedback: e-library[at]helsinki.fi
Nature Research has launched their five latest titles. New content will be published every month starting from January. New launches are on trial for two months, try now!
| Please send us your feedback: e-library[at]helsinki.fi
Historical Statistics of the United States has long been the standard source for the quantitative facts of American history. Topics ranging from migration and health to crime and the Confederate States of America are each placed in historical context by a recognized expert in the field.
The fully searchable and downloadable electronic edition will permit users to graph individual tables and create customized tables and spreadsheets reflecting their own particular areas of interest. The data are readily available for charting, or statistical analysis.
Send us your feedback: email@example.com
New to this enhanced web version of the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics are:
- Surface Active Chemicals
- Nanomaterial Safety Guidelines
- Graph search results and data tables with a wide choice of formats
- Access the handbook from any device – mobile device, tablets, laptops and desktops
- Bookmark individual pages
- Create individual workspace allowing users to save searches and customize the chemical search screen
- Gain access to archived PDF versions of earlier editions (back to the 84th edition)
- Search 27 property fields such as autoignition temperature, density, molecular weight, surface tension, vapor pressure and much more
- Print search results and export to HTML, CSV and XLS formats
- Export chemical structures and images
- Display chemical structures in a variety of formats
- Browsable indexes help to verify spelling and physical properties
New Interactive feature:
New View Chemical Entry – allow users to see all core chemical properties about a chemical, and links to all tables in the handbook containing that chemical
Mobilizing East Asia Online offers a carefully selected and tightly organized range of essential English-language newspapers, magazines and pamphlets following the descent into war in East and South-East Asia from the turn of the twentieth century to the 1950s.
The Collection offers access to unique primary source material which can be used to pursue research topics in modern history, Asian studies, politics and war studies.
The most comprehensive range of regional and local newspapers in Britain between the mid eighteenth and mid twentieth centuries ever made available in a digital collection, the collections within the British Library Newspapers series provide a range of publications to reflect the social, political and cultural events of the times.
The series is composed of five collections:
- British Library Newspapers, Part I: 1800-1900
- British Library Newspapers, Part II: 1800-1900
- British Library Newspapers, Part III: 1741-1950
- British Library Newspapers, Part IV: 1732-1950
- British Library Newspapers, Part V: 1746-1950
More information: http://gale.cengage.co.uk/british-library-newspapers.aspx