- ideas of how to use Moodle in a more versatile way in your teaching.
- experience in studying with a MOOC ( = Massive Open Online Course).
- a great opportunity to connect with a global Moodle community and share your ideas with other teachers using Moodle all around the world.
- an introduction to
- Moodle’s new Boost theme (that the University of Helsinki will introduce on 27.6.2018).
- the new Moodle version 3.5. (that the University of Helsinki will most likely introduce at the turn of the year).
The course starts on 18th June 2018, and lasts for four weeks. The completion of the course is optional, so you can also participate to see execution of the course, and complete the assignments at your own pace.
Read more and register for the course in https://learn.moodle.net/.