Several Moodle training sessions available in Finnish and Moodle Basics and Quiz in English! Trainings are webinars at Zoom.
Detailed information and registration at Suffeli Learning, see links below (Suffeli instructions).
If signed with * the final 30 minutes of the session is reserved for questions.
Any other future trainings will be updated to this list.
If there is no suitable training available at a time that works for you, please just email us at email@example.com and we can provide training for you and your colleagues. You can find examples of the trainings in the picture below. Read descriptions of the trainings in Suffeli Learning: Moodle Training Program (click on the “training list” tab).
During the autumn term 2019, the Educational technology services’ Moodle Team offers training for Moodle use, including Moodle basics as well as Moodle & MOOC clinics in every campus. The registration is open in Suffeli Learning!
If there is no suitable training available at a time that works for you, please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide individual consultations and group trainings for you and your colleagues.
Is Moodle a new program for you? In the Moodle basics course, you will learn the basics and you can start working on your own course.
- Moodle basics 22nd October at 1-3 PM, Viikki campus (in English)
- Moodlen perusteet 9th September at 2:15-5 PM, Metsätalo (in Finnish)
Moodle & MOOC Clinics
Come and work on your own courses! The clinics are especially useful for teachers who are about to start a course in the near future. The clinics will focus on building your own course. Our eLearning specialists work around in the classroom to assist and help the participants as needed. It is advisable to take part in the clinic only after you have completed the Moodle basics course or equivalent.
- Moodle & MOOC Clinic 19th August at 2-4 PM, Aleksandria
- Moodle & MOOC Clinic 5th September at 1-3 PM, Viikki
- Moodle & MOOC Clinic 22nd October at 2-4, Meilahti
- Moodle & MOOC Clinic 4th November at 9-11 AM, Siltavuorenpenger
- Moodle & MOOC Clinic 3rd December at 1-3 PM, Kumpula
Moodle basics as self-study course
14th August 2019 we are launced a new self-study online course titled “Moodle basics”. In this course, it is possible to learn at your own pace how the initial setup of the course works, how to add materials and how to build and design the most important activities for the course. The course also provides an great opportunity to refresh your knowledge on Moodle. The course is in Finnish. To the course.
Moodle advanced courses
Exams and evaluation are a hot topic at the moment at the university. These trainings are in Finnish, except for the gradebook training, which will be taught in English if needed.
- Tentit Moodlessa 2nd September at 1-2 PM, Siltavuorenpenger
- Moodlen Safe Exam Browser -tentin laatiminen 2nd September at 2-4:30 PM, Meilahti
- Moodle: Itse- ja vertaisarviointi työpaja-aktiviteetilla 30th September at 2-4.30 PM, Metsätalo
- Tentit Moodlessa 21st October at 1-3 PM, Aleksandria
- Moodle Gradebook training 24th October at 1-3 PM, Viikki (can be taught in English or Finnish depending on the participants language)
- Tenttikysymysten kehittäminen Moodlen analytiikan avulla 19th November at 8-10 AM, Meilahti
- Moodlen Safe Exam Browser -tentin laatiminen 2nd December at 8-10:30 AM, Meilahti
Detailed information and registration at Suffeli Learning. You’ll find “SAP Suffeli” also through the Flamma tools.
If you have any questions about registration or courses please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Best regards, The Moodle Team
Educational Technology Services
Are you a new Moodle teacher?
- Come to Moodle Basics on Mon 21st January from 2.15 to 5 pm. on City centre campus! More information and enrollment in Henkka Helsinki University’s Training Calendar.
- Take part on Learn Moodle 3.6 Basics. This Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) starts on Monday 7 January 2019 and will run for 4 weeks. MOOC is organized by Learn Moodle. This free course is designed for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching. It is also a great opportunity to connect with the Moodle community. The course offers also introduction to Moodle version 3.6. which the University of Helsinki will introduce in summer 2019. The completion of the course is optional, so you can also participate to see execution of the course, and complete the assignments at your own pace. Registrate here: https://learn.moodle.net
Already familiar with Moodle?
Come to Moodle & MOOC Clinics!
- 14th January from 8 to 10 AM at City centre campus, Siltavuorenpenger
- 27th February from 1 to 3 PM at Viikki campus
- 19th March from 2 to 4 PM at Meilahti campus
- 10th April from 1 to 3 PM at Kumpula campus
- 6th May from 3 to 7 PM at City centre campus
- 3rd June from 2 to 4 PM at City centre campus
In the clinic, you can focus on building your own course by creating your own online lesson – based on your own needs for your courses. The eLearning experts will go around the class and help you as needed. Some topics can be raised to a whole class teaching in the training, according to the needs and wishes of the participants. More information and registration in Henkka Training Calendar: http://www.helsinki.fi/trainingcalendar.
Advanced and other courses in Finnish see here.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We also offer customized trainings. The minimum number of participants is usually four persons. Please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019!
University of Helsinki