At the 2015 Quality Childhood Conference International (QCCI) at 19th June in Hong Kong, an Orientation project symposium was organized. Presenters from Hong Kong, Finland and Taiwan described the project results. In the picture conference chair Doris Cheng presents the differences in children’s orientations at play-based and academic preschools in Hong Kong. The presentations were:
- Reunamo, J. T.: Orientation project: Studying the impact of children’s views in early years
- Lee, H-C., Wang, L-C. & Shih, S-C. Involvement of child learning- Empirical findings in Finland and Taiwan
- Cheng, D. Orientation Project on children’s Views
- Ko, J. Orientation projects in Hong Kong (2) – Does social orientation affect children’s school readiness?
- Chen, H-H. Scaffolded play and learning
- Julienne Pek: Orientation project in Singapore
The conference was also a great place for networking and synchronization of the project. Special thanks for Doris Cheng for the opportunity.