- Place: Kielikeskus (Fabianinkatu 26), Juhlasali
- Date: Friday November 25, 2022
- Time: 15:15 – 17:45
Update 28 November: Thanks for attending! You can find the presentation slides here (UH account required).
The purpose of this event is to arrange a meeting between students and representatives of the industry that work with language technology in one way or another. The event is open to anyone who is interested in getting information about career opportunities. We will have short presentations of relevant companies and their business and leave time for questions and discussions. There will also be the opportunity to informally speak to the industry representatives face to face.
We have invited various language service providers and LT businesses and the preliminary list of confirmed participants is listed below:
- Kielikone (Elina Söderblom)
- Lingsoft (Sebastian Andersson)
- Semantix (Teemu Tenhunen)
- Utopia Analytics (Saara Palma-Suominen, Sami Virpioja)
- Sanoma Media Finland (Clemens Westrup)
- Front.AI (Tiila Käenniemi)
- Huawei (Adrian Flanagan)
Please sign up here by Sunday 20 November if you intend to participate. (The registration is not binding, it is just to facilitate the organization.)