The UH Moodle has been updated to a new version (2.2.2). Most of the old functionality is intact, the most notable changes include
- New Navigation and Settings blocks, which make the user interface more consistent. Watch a video demonstration (1 minute) of the new user interface.
- Setting up enrolment keys is no longer done in course settings. Watch a video (1 minute) describing the process.
- Enrolling a user manually is no longer done from ‘Administration / Assing roles’ but from ‘Settings / Course administration / Users / Enrolled users’.
There are four new activities:
- Workshop module (peer review and self-assessment). Watch a video (8 minutes).
- Database module. Watch a video pt. I and pt. II (10 minutes).
- Feedback module. Watch a video (5 minutes) and videos 67–71 from this list.
- Wiki module. Watch a video pt. I and pt. II (9 minutes).
The most important new features include
- Conditional activities. Watch a video (1 minute).
- Completion tracking. Watch a video (1 minute).
- Rubrics. Watch a video (5 minutes).
Best place for documentation in English is http://docs.moodle.org.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.