This training is in Finnish.
Registration in SAP Suffeli.
You can use the tools supporting group work in the Moodle online learning environment to support students’ group work as follows:
- Create separate discussion forums for groups
- Accept group work and assess it so that all group members receive there grades at the same time
- Share/hide assignments and resources for different groups
After the training, you will:
- Be able to create groups and enable students to develop their own groups
- Understand the differences between the visible and different group types and be able to choose the type suited for your course
- significance of interaction in online teaching and learning, and will have learned about the pedagogical practices of group development
- know how to start using group features, for example, in a discussion forum and in returning assignments.
Other Moodle training sessions: Come to Moodle training (spring -22).
Also remeber The Digipeda Cafe on Thursdays!
If there is no suitable training available at a time that works for you, please just email us at email@example.com and we can provide individual consultations and group training for you and your colleagues. See Moodle & MOOC training (Flamma).