AGORA will have the pleasure of having researcher Maija Lanas as a visiting scholar in the coming fall.
Maija Lanas is a postdoctoral researcher currently funded by the University of Oulu. She has conducted research on student teacher subjectification (Academy of Finland, 2013–2016) and on theorizing revolutionary love in education (Open University of Cyprus, 2012). In her PhD (2011) she conducted ethnography in a reindeer herding village, focusing on making sense of what is taking place when something is taken as misbehaviour by educators. In her next project (2016–2019) she will work on creating new spaces for active equality in schools.
- TASOVA-hanke (2016–2019) käynnistyi
- “Kaikkien koulu on kaikkien asia”
- Kaikkien koulu! -seminaari kansainvälisenä homo-, bi- ja transfobian vastaisena päivänä 17.5.2016
- A global epidemic of mental ill-health? NERA2016 Symposium
- Koulutus tietokykykapitalismissa
- How can we queer the classroom?
- Events to come…
- University of Helsinki and AGORA say welcome!
- Researchers’ perspectives on intersections at FemF2015