thanks for participating in our OCR Webinar on the 5th of March 2014. Please, find here all four presentations, which were held during the webinar, the transcript of chat comments and link to the Webinar recording.
- Hakkarainen: An Introduction to the OCR Webinar: Making the Impact on Research and Society
- Van Hemel: OCRUI: Interface for the correction of OCR text material
- Rueter: Subversioned OCR Editing, an Opening for Community Involvement
- Vanhasalo: Kotus Experience: Crowdsourcing the Old Literary Finnish for the Research’s Benefit
- Chat Transcript from OCR Webinar
- Webinar recording (Opens in Adobe Connect)
In the case of further enquiries, please, don’t hesitate to write your comment on our KIWI page or contact us by e-mail: email@example.com