The Board of the Center plans and supervises the Center’s activities.
For the 2017-2020 term, the member institutions are represented on the Board by:
- University of Helsinki: Kimmo Nuotio and Pia Letto-Vanamo
- Aalto University: Petri Kuoppamäki and Tomi Viitala
- Hanken School of Economics: Nari Lee and Matti Kukkonen
- Lappeenranta University of Technology: Veli Matti Virolainen
- University of Eastern Finland: Katja Lindroos and Suvianna Hakalehto
- University of Lapland: Matti Nojonen
- Tampere University: Jukka Viljanen and Matti Urpilainen
- University of Turku: Johanna Niemi and Lauri Paltemaa
- Institute of Criminology and Legal Policy: Tapio Lappi-Seppälä
The Chair of the Board is Professor Pia Letto-Vanamo, Dean of our Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki. The Deputy Chair is Matti Nojonen, Professor of Chinese Culture and Society, University of Lapland.