The Board of the Center plans and supervises the Center’s activities.
For the 2021-2024 term, the member institutions are represented on the Board by:
- University of Helsinki: Kimmo Nuotio and Johanna Niemi
- Aalto University: Petri Kuoppamäki and Kari Hoppu
- Hanken School of Economics: Matti Kukkonen
- Lappeenranta University of Technology: Veli Matti Virolainen
- University of Eastern Finland: Onerva-Aulikki Suhonen and Katja Lindroos
- University of Lapland: Matti Nojonen
- Tampere University: Jukka Viljanen and Matti Urpilainen
- University of Turku: Pia Eskelinen and Lauri Paltemaa
- Institute of Criminology and Legal Policy: Kati Nieminen
The Chair of the Board is Professor Johanna Niemi, Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki. The Deputy Chair is Matti Nojonen, Professor of Chinese Culture and Society, University of Lapland.