The Board of the Center plans and supervises the Center’s activities.
For the 2021-2024 term, the member institutions are represented on the Board by:
- University of Helsinki: Kimmo Nuotio and Pia Letto-Vanamo
- Aalto University: Petri Kuoppamäki and Kari Hoppu
- Hanken School of Economics: Ulla Maija Mylly
- Lappeenranta University of Technology: Veli Matti Virolainen
- University of Eastern Finland: Onerva-Aulikki Suhonen and Katja Lindroos
- University of Lapland: Matti Nojonen
- Tampere University: Jukka Viljanen and Matti Urpilainen
- University of Turku: Johanna Niemi and Lauri Paltemaa
- Institute of Criminology and Legal Policy: Kati Nieminen
The Chair of the Board is Professor Pia Letto-Vanamo, Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki. The Deputy Chair is Matti Nojonen, Professor of Chinese Culture and Society, University of Lapland.