Below are the project publication outcomes of the Center’s member universities and their Chinese collaborators.
Arctic Law and Governance in People’s Republic of China and in Finland
- Arctic Law and Governance: the Role of China and Finland (2017), eds Timo Koivurova and Qin Tianbao, Hart Publishing. Available on the publisher website.
Climate Change Mitigation and Energy Efficiency Legislation, Finland/EU–China
- Climate Law in Finland and China: Outlines of European and Chinese Climate Change Mitigation and Energy Effciency Regulation (2015), eds Jenny Rontu, Sara Kymenvaara, Ari Ekroos, Aalto University publication series, Science + Technology 6/2015. An electronic version is available on ResearchGate.
- Ekroos, A., Paavola, I-L. & Rontu, J., “The Outlines of Energy Ef ciency Legislation in Finland and in the European Union” in Safeguarding Human Rights and Constructing the Rule of Law: A Comparison between China and Finland (2014), Li Lin, Xie Zengyi, and Nuotio, Kimmo (eds), China Forum on the Rule of Law. Social Sciences Academic Press, China.
Employee Participation and Collective Bargaining in the Era of Globalisation – Nordic and Chinese Perspectives
- Employee Participation and Collective Bargaining In Europe and China (2016), eds Jürgen Basedow, Chen Su, Matteo Fornasier and Ulla Liukkunen, Mohr Siebeck. Available on the publisher website.
- Yritystoiminnan muutokset ja yhteistoiminta. Tutkimus kansallisesta ja transnationaalista työoikeudesta [Mergers, Acquisitions and Employee Participation. A Study on National and Transnational Labour Law] (2013), Ulla Liukkunen, Forum Iuris, Helsingin yliopiston oikeustieteellisen tiedekunnan julkaisuja, Helsinki. Available for purchase at Unigrafia.
- Li, Haiming, “The Roles Played by the Staff and Workers’ Representative Congress in the Formation of Work Regulations” [publication is in Chinese], in Social Sciences in China, Special Issue: the Institutional Value and Practical Performance of the Labor Contract Law, Vol. 37, No. 1, 2016, p. 152-163.
- Liukkunen, Ulla, “Employee Participation – Observations on the Legal Framework in Finland and the EU” in Li Lin, Xie Zengyi and Ulla Liukkunen (eds), Rule of Law Development and Judicial Reform: A Comparison between China and Finland, China Forum on the Rule of Law. Social Sciences Academic Press, China, 2016, p. 161-173.
- Zhang, Yihong, “Labour in De ance: The Emergence of Autonomous Collective Bargaining in Southern China”, Journal of Comparative Law, Vol. 11, No. 2 (forthcoming).
Gendered Choices in Structures of Law and Gender
- Niemi, Johanna, “Law and Gender”, in Nuotio, Kimmo, Melander, Sakari and Huomo-Kettunen, Merita (eds), Introduction to Finnish Law and Legal Culture (2012), Forum Iuris – Helsingin yliopiston oikeustieteellisen tiedekunnan julkaisuja, Helsinki.
- Rantala, Marjo, ”Sukupuoleen sopeutetut – intersukupuolisten ja transsuku- puolisten henkilöiden oikeusasema suomessa”, in 45 Oikeus 2016, p. 8-28.
- Niemi, Johanna, “Finnish Reforms of Procedural Law: A Success Story?” in Li Lin, Xie Zengyi and Ulla Liukkunen (eds), Rule of Law Development and Judicial Reform: A Comparison between China and Finland (2016), China Forum on the Rule of Law. Social Sciences Academic Press, China.
ILO Core Labour Standards Implementation in China: Legal Architecture and Cultural Logic
- ILO Core Labour Standards Implementation in China: Legal Architecture and Cultural Logic (2014), eds Ulla Liukkunen and Chen Yifeng, Kluwer. Available on the publisher website.
- Fundamental Labour Rights in China – Legal Implementation and Cultural Logic (2016), eds Ulla Liukkunen and Chen Yifeng, Springer. Available on the publisher website.
- Liukkunen, Ulla, “Employee Participation – Observations on the Legal Framework in Finland and the EU,” in Li Lin, Xie Zengyi and Ulla Liukkunen (eds), Rule of Law Development and Judicial Reform: A Comparison between China and Finland (2016), China Forum on the Rule of Law. Social Sciences Academic Press, China, p. 161-173.
Legal Transplant for Innovation and Creativity: A Sino-Finnish Comparative Study on the Governance of Intellectual Property (TranSIP)
- Governance of Intellectual Property in China and Europe (2016), eds Nari Lee, Niklas Bruun, Li Mindge, Edward Eldgar Publishing. Available on the publisher website.
- Intellectual Property, Unfair Competition and Publicity: Convergences and Development (2014), eds Aplin, Tanya, Ericsson, Seth, Grif ths, Jonathan, Kur, Annette, Lee, Nari, Maniatis, Spyros, Ohly, Ansgar, Quaedvlieg, Antoon, Rinkerman, Gary, Schmitt, Kerstin, Tamura, Yoshiyuki, van der Laan, Nicole, and Westkamp, Guido, Edward Elgar Publishing. Available on the publisher website.
- Ballardini, Rosa Maria, “The ‘(EU) Unitary Patent Package’: (Dis)Harmonizing Computer-Implemented Inventions Patents in Europe?”, Nagoya University Journal of Law and Politics, September 25, 2014, 257, p. 307-332.
- Chandler, Dhanay M. Cadillo, “Biotechnology and its development in developing countries: Can IPR’s foster innovation in the eld?” in Harikesh B. Singh, Alok Jha and Chetan Keswani (eds), Biotechnology and its Development in developing countries: Can IPR’s foster innovation in the eld? (2016), Cabi publishing, p. 5-16.
- Günther, Petteri and Marcus Norrgård, “Blocking Websites: Copyright Enforcement Online and Responsibilities of Internet Intermediaries in Europe”, Tidskrift utgiven av Juridiska Föreningen i Finland, 2014, 150/3: p. 97-131.
- Larson, Kelli, “Non-practicing Entities and the Unitary Patent Regime,” June 2014, IPR-Info, 2: p. 28-29.
- Lee, Nari, “3D Printing and Patent Law,” 2014, Journal of Korea Information Law, vol 18, no. 2.
- Lee, Nari, “Patentability of medical methods in Japan” in Pharmaceutical Innovation, Competition and Patent Law: A Trilateral Perspective (2013), co-edited with Josef Drexl, Edward Elgar publishing. p. 85-108.
- Lee, Nari and Barton, Thomas, “Promoting contract exibility through Trademarks: ‘Branded’ Intellectual Property Licensing Practices,” 2015, Lapland Law Review, 2/2015: p. 247-279.
- Lee, Nari, “Public Domain at the Interface of Trade Mark and Unfair Competition Law: The Case of Referential Use of Trade Marks” in Intellectual Property, Unfair Competition and Publicity: Convergences and Development (2014), eds Nari Lee, Guido Westkamp, Annette Kur and Ansgar Ohly, Edward Elgar Publishing, p. 309-340.
- Lee, Nari, “Revisiting the principle of technological neutrality in patent protection in the age of 3D printing technology and cloud computing” in TRIPS plus 20: From Trade Rules to Market Principles (2016), eds Hanns Ullrich, Reto M. Hilty, Matthias Lamping and Josef Drexl, Springer, p. 361- 388.
- Senftleben, Martin; Bently, Lionel A. F.; Dinwoodie, Graeme B.; Geiger, Christophe; Grif ths, Jonathan; Kur, Annette; Ohly, Ansgar; Peukert, Alexander; Ricol , Marco; Schovsbo, Jens; Weckstrom (Lindroos), Katja and Zelechowski, Lukasz, “Recommendation on Measures to Safeguard Freedom of Expression and Undistorted Competition in EU Trade Mark Law,” European Intellectual Property Review 2015, September 15, 2014, p. 337-344.
- Wechsler, Andrea, “Europäische Patentorganisation” in Enzyklopädie Europarecht (2014), Europäisches Organisations- und Verfassungsrecht, Volume 1, eds Armin Hatje and Peter-Christian Müller-Graff, Mohr Siebeck, p. 907-961.
- Zhao, Yajie, “What Bothers Innovation in China: Is it Only a Question of Counterfeits?”, Nordic Journal of Commercial Law, 2/2014, p. 1-16.
- Yang, Li, “Con ict and Coordination of Intellectual Property Monetary Li- ability,” 2014, Intellectual Property 02/2014.
- Yang, Li, “Copyright Law,” 2013, China Social Science Press, 12/2013.
- Yang, Li, “The Chinese Legislator Should Pay Attention to its Logic When to Revisiting the Copyright Law,” 2013, China Patent and Trademark, 04/2013.
- Yang, Li, “The Intellectual Property Law-Policy Research (III),” 2013, China Intellectual Property Press, 07/3013.