A goal of the Center is to develop a knowledge pool on Chinese law. The Center sponsors and supports publication of research projects led by researchers from member universities. We are also building up a working paper series based on its academic activities under the China Forum on the Rule of Law publication series.
In addition to research project publications and the Rule of Law publication series, other academic works have also been published by member institutions, or under the auspice of the Center to support Sino-Finnish cooperation in the field of law:
- Kimmo Nuotio, Sakari Melander and Merita Huomo-Kettunen (eds.), Introduction to Finnish Law and Legal Culture, Forum Iuris, 2012. The book will be soon translated into Chinese.
- Kimmo Nuotio, The transformation of criminal law and criminal law theory in Finland and China: Historical, Cultural and Political Perspectives from the Finnish side, Peking University Law Journal, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2017.
- Sakari Melander, Criminalization and its limitations: The Finnish Perspective, Peking University Law Journal, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2017.
- Tapio Lappi-Seppälä, Sentencing and sanctions in Finland, Peking University Law Journal, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2017.
- Wenhua Shan, Kimmo Nuotio and Kangle Zhang (eds.), Normative Readings of the Belt and Road Initiative: Road to New Paradigms, Springer, 2018.
- Sanna Kopra, China and Great Power Responsibility for Climate Change, Routledge, 2018.
- Ulla Liukkunen (ed.), Collective bargaining in labour law regimes: A global perspective, Springer, 2019.
- Ulla Liukkunen and Yifeng Chen, Enclave Governance and Transnational Labor Law: A Case Study of Chinese Workers on Strike in African, Nordic Journal of International Law, Vol. 88, No. 4, 2019, p. 558-586.
- Timo Koivurova and Sanna Kopra (eds.), Chinese Policy and Presence in the Arctic, Brill Nijhoff, 2020.