A goal of the Center is to develop a knowledge pool on Chinese law. The Center sponsors and supports publication of research projects led by researchers from member universities. Some of the most notable publications are:
- Roger Blanpain (general ed), Ulla Liukkunen and Yifeng Chen (volume eds) (2014) China and ILO fundamental principles and rights at work. 86 Bulletin of Comparative Labour Relations. Kluwer, Alphen aan den Rijn.
- Nari Lee, Guido Westkamp, Ansgar Ohly (eds) (2014) Intellectual Property, Unfair Competition and Publicity: Convergences and Development. Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham.
- Jenny Rontu, Sara Kymenvaara, Ari Ekroos (eds) (2015) Climate Law in Finland and China: Outlines of European and Chinese Climate Change Mitigation and Energy Effciency Regulation. Aalto University publication series, Science + Technology 6/2015.
- Jürgen Basedow, Chen Su, Matteo Fornasier and Ulla Liukkunen (eds) (2016) Employee Participation and Collective Bargaining In Europe and China. Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen.
- Ulla Liukkunen and Yifeng Chen (eds) (2016) Fundamental Labour Rights in China – Legal Implementation and Cultural Logic. Springer, Basel.
- Nari Lee, Niklas Bruun and Li Mindge (eds) (2016) Governance of Intellectual Property in China and Europe, Edward Eldgar Publishing, Cheltenham.
- Timo Koivurova, Qin Tianbao, Sebastien Duyck, and Tapio Nykänen (eds) (2017) Arctic Law and Governance: The Role of China and Finland. Hart Publishing, Oxford.
A full list of research project publications can be viewed at https://blogs.helsinki.fi/chinalawcenter/research-project-publications/.
The Center is also building up a working paper series based on its academic activities under the China Forum on the Rule of Law publication series:
- Li Lin and Xie Zengyi (eds) (2013) Rule of law in China and Finland: Comparative Studies of their Development History and Model. China Forum on the Rule of Law, Social Sciences Academic Press, China.
- Li Lin, Xie Zengyi and Kimmo Nuotio (eds) (2014) Safeguarding Human Rights and Constructing the Rule of Law: A Comparison between China and Finland.China Forum on the Rule of Law. Social Sciences Academic Press, China.
- Li Lin, Xie Zengyi and Ulla Liukkunen (eds) (2016) Rule of Law Development and Judicial Reform: A Comparison between China and Finland. China Forum on the Rule of Law, Social Sciences Academic Press, China.
- Chen Su and Ulla Liukkunen (eds) (2019) Legal Reform and the Development of Rule of Law: A Comparison of between China and Finland. China Forum on the Rule of Law, Social Sciences Academic Press, China.