The Center’s member institutions have been offering courses in Chinese law ranging from the introductory to thematic studies in specific sub-fields.
Below is the list of courses in Chinese law recently taught at the member institutions of the Center:
At the University of Lapland
- Professor Matti Nojonen, Chair of Chinese Culture and Society, developed the minor China Program titled “China: Domestic, Global and Arctic Trajectories” allowing all the students at the University of Lapland to take a minor in Chinese studies (25 ECTS). The program is divided into 6 courses: Chinese Culture and History ; China’s Political System and China as a Global Actor; Business and State ; Legal Culture and Legal system in Chinese Society ; Chinese Society – China and Media and Chinese Language. The courses are taught by scholars from Finland and China.
- China Law – Basic Studies by Professor Matti Nojonen
At the University of Helsinki
- Comparative Law and Chinese Legal System: History and Presence by Professor Björn Ahl
- Chinese Business and Company Law: Governing Finance and the Economy by Dr Kangle Zhang
- China in International Organisations – Transnational Governance by Dr Kangle Zhang
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Law in China by doctoral candidate Yuan Li
- Introduction to Chinese Law by Dr Zhang Yihong
- Chinese Law and Society: An Introduction to the Chinese Legal System by Dr Zhang Yihong
- Law and Society in Modern China by Dr Zhang Yihong
- Chinese Law from a Comparative Perspective by Dr Zhang Yihong