What ideas do you have on sustainability? Does your research relate to the topics covered in this blog? Would you like to share your work?
Who to contact?
If you are interested in contributing to Voices for Sustainability, please contact the editorial board at: email@example.com.
What to consider when writing a text to Voices for Sustainability blog?
- Blog posts’ length is approximately 600-1000 words
- Posts can be written in English, Finnish or Swedish
- Avoid using academic jargon, instead use captivating language that keeps the reader hooked
- Try to use short sentences and divide your text to paragraphs
- Use descriptive sub-headings to structure the text
- Do not use in-text citations, instead include your used references at the end of the post
- Provide links to your references, please use doi-identifier whenever possible
- You can also provide a further reading list for those interested in the topic
- If you write your text in Finnish or Swedish, please include a short (3-7 sentences) abstract of your text in English
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas for the blog posts. We will provide you with additional guidelines and materials needed for writing. We reserve rights to edit blog texts.
Should you have any questions, we are here for you.
Are you an eager photographer?
We are also looking for illustrations for the blog posts. Please contact us if you would like to offer us your work, so we can further discuss the details and possible compensation.
Contact the editorial board at email@example.com